Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Emily recommends "Without Merit: A Novel"

Without Merit by Colleen Hoover is completely absurd, but in a good way! I could not put this book down because the storyline was so unpredictable, downright crazy, and funny. This book had romantic, embarrassing, and sad moments. The main character had to battle a couple family issues, and the way she did it was so very realistic and comical. There were some moments that were a little too cheesy for my taste. Would I read this again? Probably not. I’d give this book 3.5 stars. But I am glad I read it because it was a really cute story with a fantastic beginning and a sweet ending (one that wasn’t too fairytale-ish or unreachable). I love romance books and I have to say for Colleen Hoover, this is the least romantic book that I’ve read of hers so far. This one was more of a PG-13 read, but I would still only recommend adults read this.

Borrow this book from CMPL.

No comments: