Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Emily recommends "The Other Side of Midnight "

 

This book would be perfect to read when the leaves start changing colors! The Other Side of Midnight by Simone St. James quickly became one of my favorite books when I realized I couldn't put it down. I would 100% read this book again! My eyes were running across each line as fast as they could! This book keeps you on edge until the very last page, and when you read the last word you’ll probably sit there in shock. I loved the beginning, middle, and ending of the book. I don’t enjoy scary books, but this one only had a couple of scary moments which ended up working out perfectly. If you’re like me, and you get scared easily, I bet you’ll still enjoy this book. I was not able to figure out the mystery until it was revealed, so I don’t think this book is predictable. And the big “commotion” in the end is unbelievable. I would highly recommend this book for adults because it has a little bit of everything. A psychic/fortune teller falls into a murder mystery scandal while falling in love... she's a powerful female, main character with great style! 50% mystery, 30% spook, and 20% romance. What more could you ask for?!

Borrow this book from CMPL.

No comments: