Thursday, June 2, 2022

Emily recommends "Modern Family"

 

You’ve probably seen at least one episode of Modern Family. Prior to a couple years ago, I had viewed bits and pieces of episodes here or there while flipping through channels. I decided a year ago to watch every episode in order, start to finish. I recommend doing just that! I would watch an episode when I was bored or had nothing else to watch. This show is really fun to watch with family and friends. We have all the DVDs at CMPL. Is it worth watching? Yes! This show is really funny at times. I laughed out loud a couple times. You end up getting to know and loving all the characters throughout the seasons. This show is adorable, funny, and entertaining! It has some sappy moments, but not in every episode which is nice. This show is more comedic than anything else. Sometimes you will feel like the same scenarios keep repeating themselves, but in a different way. I still think it’s worth watching! My favorite characters were Cam and Phil. This is not a show I would go back and re-watch, but I’m glad I did watch it all the way through.

No comments: