Thursday, June 9, 2022

Emily Recommends "And Then I Found You"

And Then I Found You by Patti Callahan Henry was a beautiful story about family, adoption, first love, and much more. Patti is one of my favorite authors and I love how different each one of her stories are. She writes some great romance stories. This one is apparently a fictional version of her sister’s life story, and it’ll pull at your heart strings. The main character is about to enter an important phase in her life, but she doesn’t feel like she can until she closes a door from the past. When she was young she had to give up her baby girl. She thinks about it every day, but recently it’s bothering her more and more. The story unfolds with people from her past and people she’s newly meeting playing a role in this beautiful, but sometimes sad story. I really liked this book. I would recommend this for adults and teens.

No comments: