Thursday, December 16, 2021

Natalie Recommends "Bad Motherfu*ker: The Life and Movies of Samuel L. Jackson, the Coolest Man in Hollywood"


The funny thing about scanning the New shelves is that you'll never know what you may find. The same can be said fore regular/not new books, but considering I stumbled upon this on our New Nonfiction shelf, the thought still stands. I wasn't really looking for anything in particular when I was checking out our New Nonfiction section. I was just curious to see what was there. So when I saw the title of this, I was both curious and amused.  Being familiar with some of Samuel L Jackson's movies (most notably Star Wars, Pulp Fiction, Jurassic Park, as Nick Fury in multiple movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and Snakes on a Plane), I was kind of curious to check it out. Plus, with a title like this, which I find perfect for a Samuel L Jackson biography, I couldn't resist.

And I was not disappointed.  I learned a few things from this book and it had a nice discussion on movies he's been in. It's a good biography about Samuel L Jackson throughout his life and career.

Adult/Biography

No comments: