Monday, November 13, 2017

Mallory recommends "Endurance: A Year in Space, a Lifetime of Discovery"



I just read one of the best autobiography's! From someone who reads mostly fiction this is saying a lot... 😉The astronaut Scott Kelly described his experiences living in space for a year. I remember being glued to to the TV in 2015 whenever Scott Kelly came on. From Spacewalks and experiments to the emotional disasters of the Columbia and Challenger shuttles, Scott Kelly really kept me at the edge of my seat. One of my favorite lines in the book was, " I just experienced being trolled, in space, by the second man on the moon, while also engaging in a twitter conversation with the president." That made me laugh! Scott Kelly is a charming guy and a good writer. He is a hero along with all our astronauts. I highly highly highly recommend reading this book!!!

This book is a great read for adults!

No comments: