Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lisa recommends "Food Network Magazine"

This father’s day, my family is doing something fun to celebrate. We all took our copy of the June 2011 Food Network magazine and each picked out a recipe. (As we are all adults and there are a lot of us, this works for our family.) On Sunday we will all bring our dishes together to have a fabulous buffet of different items to try out. One sister is making pasta salad and another is making the drink. My brother is bringing grilled peppers and I am making a dessert called Cone-oli (like a cannoli, but in ice cream sugar cones). My parents are grilling the steaks. So if you are looking for a new way to try out fabulous recipes, I highly recommend getting your family or friends together and doing something similar. It is great fun!

Please note: Magazines are not holdable and the current issue can’t be checked out. All previous issues can be taken home for 3 weeks at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea and a great way to solve the "I don't know what to bring" dilemma so many people have when going to a pot-luck meal!!

Bethany